BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, April 5

My blog


I totally forgot about this blog!!! Seriously, can we say mommy brain?

Anywho, it''s already Easter and the kiddos looked so cute. Noah looked dapper in his slacks, blue polo shirt and black chucks. Sweet little Avery wore her first Easter dress in a dark salmon color and matching mary jane socks as well. Me and Zacky...well, we wore nothing special!

Zack made us lemon ricotta pancakes with homemade lemon curd and fresh raspberries...you go hon!! Mimi came over and took Noah to her house. He was sad when he left...but perfectly fine probably only 5 minutes later. Even though I know he 's ok once the car pulls away, his crying eyes are not the last thing I want to remember when I think of his departure. Mimi called me so I could have a chat with him and he was happy as a clam and told me about the cheetos he was eating. Pretty cool having a conversation about cheetos with my 3 year old. Even though I got to lay around for nearly 5 hours straight (please don't be jealous my friends), I STILL missed his presence.
I did get 5 hours of almost uninterrupted nothingness...a little nursing and some cute little smiles from Avery, but that is it. I didn't read anything, I didn't fold anything and I damn sure didn't clean anything...aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....
Oh fellow mommies...I am starting get this 2 child thing, I think,

Now I just need to get my 173 pound butt to the gym!

Goodnight my friends, Happy Easter and please kiss your little ones for me.

xoxo

0 comments: