BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 21

Heartbeats are wonderful...

I am about to do some homework and I thought...I should blog!!! Funny how that works out isn't it? Let's see... Cal 3 or blog??

Well, some really cool things have happened since I last blogged...nothing earth shattering, but exciting for me none the less.

I was officially accepted into the College of Business at my school and as of this Monday, I am officially a Finance major/ Applied Mathematics minor. I started school in 2004, had a bump in the road, went back in 2005 and here I am. I am in no way close to being done...I believe I have another 2 years but, finally....finally there is an end in sight. Without seeming extremely cheesy, I have to say that school has given me so much of my self worth back, or actually given me self worth I never knew I could have. It is so nice to have something that is just mine and no one else's and I feel so capable (don't hold me to that) when I get through another semester. This summer has been extremely challenging for me having to balance the family, school and the pregnancy...And when I say challenging, I mean I have cried, thrown fits ( not too bad ;) ), yelled, prayed and slept...oh and my favorite...eaten, to get through this time. Nothing really works like I want it to...go figure!

Anyway, school is good and almost over which is GREAT!!! Noah is getting big and sassy...did I say sassy??? Gross understatement. Or what I have been hearing is that he's 2! He is equally sweet and rotten all in one bundle of kinetic energy! He is dressing himself these days...definitely a battle I do NOT fight, and it is quite entertaining. I might start a blog just for his outfits, it would be a hit for sure! He is talking more and more and is so matter of a fact these days that I get put in check sometimes. I probably need it though!

On a final note, I went to my dr. appointment today and things are moving along quite well with the pregnancy. My belly was measured and I got to listen to the heartbeat...again. As a lay there and the doppler is put on my belly, the heartbeat gradually gets louder and louder. Tears just fall from my eyes, what a beautiful sound. I will always and forever deem this one of the most beautiful sounds that an expectant mother could hear... There I was...listening to my little girls life inside of me. wow.
To sum up this lengthy blog, I am grateful. I am so grateful. Thank you Bill W., thank you
Dr. Bob, and thank you God....

0 comments: